Our regularly scheduled Neighborhood Board Meetings take place on the 3rd Monday of each month at 6:30pm. We are currently meeting at Central United Methodist Church. Please email the board if you wish to add an item to the agenda. Standing committees within the neighborhood organization include Communications, External Relations, Finance & Development, Neighborhood Center, Parks & Beautification, Social, Tour of Homes, Sustainability, and Welcome.
Please feel free to make suggestions for improving our neighborhood.
OFFICERS of the BOARD
- President: Gabrielle Boudreau
- Vice-President: Celia Lawren
- Treasurer: Chris Griffin
- Secretary: Dan Howett
General Board Members & Committee Chairs
- Government Relations, Safety, and Codes:
- Lacy Mellon (chair)
- Sustainability and Community Wellness
- Parks and Beautification
- Neighborhood Center
- Tour of Homes
- The name of this organization is the Historic Fourth & Gill Neighborhood Organization and is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation organized under and existing by virtue of the laws of the State of Tennessee. Click here for documentation.
- Historic Fourth & Gill Bylaws.
- If you would like to use the Fourth & Gill logo on any advertising, please contact Jen Mowrer with details. Our logo helps identify itself to our neighborhood, so the board is protective of unauthorized logo use.